welcome to my page Pictures, Images and Photos

~Headache ~Headache - Homework + Assignment + Project + DS Lab {T_T}

>> Saturday, February 28, 2009

Which should I do first? Homework? Assignment? Project? Argh... don't have so much time to complete all of them. The due date of that three task almost the same too, no gap! Wish that this world has 48 hours per day, means 2 days merge as 1 day. Then human can have more longer time to sleep! LOL...If the earth need 48 hours to make 1 full rotation, then everything will be in slow motion. In reality we need around 10-15 minutes to finish up our food. But if we double it, then we need about 20-30 minutes to eat. Imagine the slow motion of people chewing the food, looks funny right? But there are some benefits in other way, human will not be so rushed and stress can be reduced too. Then the problem regarding the stress can be minimized too. In the end, all human will be live in healthy right? LOL...I'm such as day dreamer! God has make 1 day consists of 24 hours, how can we change this natural phenomenon, unless we ourselves are God. LOL...
Today, I'm learn a new thing, about setting a connection with server using the Java RMI evoke. Haih...I still can't run my program smoothly. I don't know where are the error. I'm so frustrated when my friend able to run the program. I have following the procedure accordingly, but yet still can't run! Is't I'm using the Windows Vista OS? If that is the problem, I want to smack that Vista! Only making people life miserable! If Windows XP is stable, why Microsoft still want to produce new OS? Why they don't just upgrade Windows XP? The amount they earned from Windows XP launch still not enough? Still want to produce Windows 7 and claim it's the best! Human is so greedy! Never satisfied what they have! Human...Human...Filled with so many bad Karma!
Haih..I need to stop here, or else I can't finish my three S@#$%D task! Only make me feel tired! So I end here with Bye~ Goodnight and have a sweet sweet dream...ZzZzZ

0 comments:

Powered by UMS