welcome to my page Pictures, Images and Photos

Frustrated...But why these two freak women kissing my photo? Yucks!!!

>> Sunday, March 1, 2009


Hey! What are these two freak women doing with my photo? The left women even kissing me too, Yucks! Must be these two women just released from the psychiatric hospital. LOL..Actually this is the effect of an online photo editor, (www.photofunia.com). There are many background effects you can select, even you can put up your photo in the middle of the city. One of my friend introduce this to me, it's free of charge and don't need any registration. Go try it!
I'm a bit frustrated here! I don't know how to do my Theory of Computation assignment and the task need to pass up tomorrow. DAMN! How am I going to finish them all by today? Can someone out there who reads my blog and knows well about this subject teach me? I'm stuck and till now I haven't start any of the question yet. What should I do? What should I do? Give excuse to my lecturer that I don't know how to do? No...he wouldn't believe because others people can do. How about copying other people works? But who is going to lend me? So many this and that question pop up in my brain. Argh...~Migraine ~Migraine.
Looks like I need to take a rest now. Or I'll become insane like that two freak women or even worse. So I'm going to sleep a while to rest my exhausted brain, hopefully there is a miracle after I wake up. So I end my blog here, Bye~

0 comments:

Powered by UMS