welcome to my page Pictures, Images and Photos

Haih...I can't answer my test correctly T_T

>> Wednesday, February 18, 2009

~ T_T ~
My mood once again down...Every time when there is a test or exam, if I'm unable to answer them perfectly, I'll cursing and blaming myself. Wish that I'm smart enough to answer all the question. I unable to concentrate on my studies yesterday because I have a terrible flu, most probably due to drastic weather changes. The sudden temperature changes will make me fall sick easily. The unlucky thing happen to me is when I need to study, my disease will come. Maybe my antibody is weak during that time, argh...wish my test at least has 3/4 of overall marks! I really want to score for the test. Help me :'(
Huhu...I'm excited for this Saturday coz I'll be the usherer for my university event, The 2009 Fiesta Cahaya. It is the one and only show in Sabah reflecting the Indian cultures. I'll be wearing Indian costumes during the event, if I manage to snap some photos, I'll upload here. How do I lool like if I wear Indian costumes. I wonder???
LOL...this picture looks very funny. Hopefully I'll not look like the picture.
Er..I need to end my blog here. I have assignment need to finish up as the dateline is tomorrow. Bye~

0 comments:

Powered by UMS