welcome to my page Pictures, Images and Photos

Midterm exam...Don't know how to answer {T_T}

>> Monday, February 23, 2009


How do I look like? Nasty right? I'm now squeezing my brain with books...
This week I have 3 midterm exam and 1 quiz. Today I just finished one midterm exam which is the Theory of Computation. This subject is very difficult to understand. I don't know how to answer...Hope I can score 1/2 of overall marks. I don't want to fail in my midterm exam again! This is my repeating subject. I'm so desperate now and tomorrow I have another quiz too. I need some strength and guidance. God...Please help me! I'm feel very weak and down...
Fuh..The life of a student's life in university tough. This week is my toughest day especially two midterm on this coming Thursday. I have to encounter this nightmare again. Before this was my final exam which held on the same day during last semester. Haih...I can't merge these two subjects consist of seven to eight chapter each into my brain. Argh...My brain~ My brain~ Can't bear this torture...Migraine now...
Wish I can turn back the time to my childhood days. No worries, no tough day and live happily ever after. Miss my childhood time where I can play with my sister, chasing after the chicken, catch tadpoles and doing many things. When I was a child, I wish to be grown up faster. Then I can do things that adult people can do. I'm so regret having such thought now. I don't want to grow up. I want to be little boy who is mischievous, doing whatever I like. Sometimes I do wish the time machine really exists in this world. LOL...me such a day dreamer!
Haih...I need to stop my blog here. I'm not yet finish study for my tomorrow quiz. By the way, I'll not post up any stories these few days. I want to concentrate on my this coming Thursday midterm exam. Wish me luck! Bye~

0 comments:

Powered by UMS