welcome to my page Pictures, Images and Photos

~I'm back again with my blog~

>> Thursday, February 5, 2009

Finally I can sit down and start to write my blog again. These few days I'm very busy and the internet connection so bad. I hardly log into the blogger website during the peak hour, even at midnight! The page difficult to load and I'm so frustrated to write blog. Hmm...today connection quite good, so here I am back again with my story.
After Chinese New Year, I'm getting more and more busy. Assignment + Project + Midterm or Quizzes keep coming! My brain almost exploded, luckily God know my pain, one midterm and quiz was canceled today...Hurray!!! Both postponed to next week...But wait...Don't be too happy first...OMG! Next Thursday I have 2 quiz and 1 midterm on the same day!!! How I'm going to cover all??? Who going to help me? Arghh...Get me out of the torture!
I hate university life! Those told me that entered varsity is enjoyable...Bullshit you all!!! I'm suffering here coz not enough sleep + no time to eat + tired => almost become a dead corpse!
Whatever! Life need to be continued. What I'm nervous and also excited now is my project, creating a website for a company. The selected company quite big, so I need to deliver the best result, however I doubt of my capability, wish my group has more people so that I can develop the best website in KK! LOL...Day dreaming pulak! But I really wish so, I was given a trust by the manager. The manager really inspired me a lot. Such at young age and just graduated, can go up to manager post. Wish I can be just like him once I started work after graduate.
Huhu...tomorrow I don't have any class, so I can sleep as long as I could later...Hurray!I think that's all for today, will continue my story tomorrow. My next blog might need some opinions from you all. Muak!Muak!~A double goodnight kiss 4 u all~ Have a sweet sweet dream tonight...ZzZzZ, But don't dream of me...LOL

0 comments:

Powered by UMS