welcome to my page Pictures, Images and Photos

Erm...Should I change my laptop OS??

>> Saturday, February 7, 2009

I've been thinking so long...Should i change my laptop OS?My laptop now become not stable after strike by stupid trojan...But what OS should i use? XP or Vista? Can someone give few suggestions? But tell you first, my laptop can't boot with XP cd? Anyone has any idea what's going wrong? Finally I decided to change my OS to Vista. Me made a such hurry decision coz I need to finish up my assignment and task given by lecturer. All are inside my laptop. All I know Vista encounter many problems especially when dealing with other software compability. Many of the softwares not like universal plug-in like XP. But I have no choice since the due date of assignment almost near.

I spent the whole day yesterday till now to search for the software compability. As the result, I have to sacrifice my sleep. Arghh...I'm so tired and sleepy!!! Finally the installation complete and I can use my laptop normally...that's why I'm writing blog now, HeHeHe...
I'm going to miss XP...I love XP! What to do, my laptop just fall in love with Vista but not XP (means my laptop was originally built for Vista). I change to XP because Vista not very compatible with readily available software, however since the changes my laptop become very unstable, i have to change back to Vista again! Haih...Bye-bye my dear XP :'(
I'm very very tired now, my eyes almost become panda bear, but I still can't go to bed. My assignment and homework not yet finish, as well as my printer not working with Vista yet, still need to figure out what happen. I need the printer to print out my work...Stupid Vista! So useless! Windows 7 going to pin you down! I'm the first to wish you farewell! HaHaHa...
I end my blog with до свиданияЖелаю Вам хороший день! Can you figure it out what it means. I'll let u know the meaning at my next blog, HeHe...

0 comments:

Powered by UMS