welcome to my page Pictures, Images and Photos

I want to express my anger here! Argh!!!!!

>> Friday, February 27, 2009

Once again, before I start my blog, let me have a photo shoot of myself. Ready....3....2...1...Flash! Tada...Below are the best shoot which I compiled in one picture. LOL...Which shoot is the best? Please leave some comment. I would like to know.



Do you notice some changes in me? Yup! I straightened hair yesterday. I realize that my head become very big, as my hair become flat and limp after straightening. LOL...some of my friends even said that I look like a girl.
{-_-"} Hei! I'm a guy not a girl, OK! Don't judge me that way!
I don't like my original hair, it's wavy and look messy. I'm thinking of going to dye hair too but I worry that my hair will damage. I don't want my hair exposed too much of chemical. It's not good for our health too.
I just finish my midterm exam yesterday. Argh...What the F*#K and S%@&T exam especially S@#$%D Russian! I'm don't know how to answer! All are the rubbish answer I could give. Why this people like to fail us! We are here for study purpose, not to be tortured! D$E you all! Wish you have S#$%&*R life and go to H*&L faster! This time I want to be rude. I can bear with these S*%T already. I feel very depress when thinking of my failure. I don't want to talk about it anymore! B*&%%S%&T!
Before I end my blog, if you find out that my blog a bit annoying, I would like to apologize first. I need to express my anger, hopefully you all don't mind. So I stop here with Bye~

Powered by UMS