welcome to my page Pictures, Images and Photos

Huhu...so many books to read, midterm exam next week!

>> Thursday, February 19, 2009

Before I start my blog, let me have a photo shoot of myself. Ready....3....2...1...Flash! Tada...Below are the best shoot which I compiled in one picture. LOL...I have a potential to be a photographer!


Which shoot is the best? Please leave some comment. I would like to know.
Haha...as mentioned in my previous post, I have a disease which so difficult to get rid of, that is like to capture photo of myself so much...I don't know why I become like this after I have hand phone integrated with camera. BLAME the technology for turning me like this! LOL...It's myself actually, not the technology. I find myself blessed with a "nice-looking face".
Buek~ Buek~ Buek~ I know most of you want to vomit after reading that quotes sentences. Sure you all say I have such a thick face right? {-_-"}
OK, let's get back to a serious stuff. Yup! My another subject midterm exam will be held next week, total of two! Walao! Once again I have to squeeze my brain till dry. Argh...I'm going to be exhausted again. Wish there is no such exam and books to read in this world! Haha...Only a day dreamer will think of that! If the world without a book what is going to be? All people become dumb!
Today, I came across a movie advertistment, Dragonball. Wish I could spent some time to go watch it. I saw the trailer before and it's awesome! Hehe...I been watching Dragonball cartoon since I was kid. So for sure I'll go watch it! The famous actor Chow Yun Fatt also featured in the movie. maybe next week I'll go watch it, but is't out in cinema already? I'll elaborate the movie here if I manage to go watch.
But now I have to get back to my studies! So I have to end my blog here and continue tomorrow. Bye~

0 comments:

Powered by UMS