welcome to my page Pictures, Images and Photos

I'm a newbie blogger

>> Sunday, February 1, 2009

This is my first time writing blog, well...I'm quite influenced by my several friends who starts blogging long time ago. I know some of you might visit CurryEgg blog, well honestly she is the one who influence me to start write blog. Erm...I'm not sure want to start what topic for today blog?How bout my this year Chinese New Year celebration?
This is my second time I'm not going back my home to celebrate Chinese New Year...Really sad and admires my friends who get their chance to go home. Air ticket so expensive and I need to sacrifice because my dad's work been suspended for 6 months due to economic crisis, Haih...
Although not going back, I'm spending my Chinese New Year wisely here (I mean Sabah). I got the chance to watch lion show and having reunion dinner too. I'm still happy and enjoying myself thou my family far away. Besides I have a chance to go Kuala Penyu also, a small fishing village near southern part of Sabah. It just like Kuala Kurau in Perak, those Penangites will know where is it. I also receives Ang Pau beyond my expectation, Muahaha...can have extra money to spent.
I also watch 4 movies in 1 week, All Well's End Well, Wedding Game. Underworld 3 and Inkheart. Walao!So many movies watched...I'm almost pokai ordy....and yet another new movie will come. I must control myself before I reach bankruptcy...Chai Sen!I want more $$$$$$$$.
Haha...I'm such a day dreamer, wishing money will fell from the sky.
Fuh...I'm a bit drunken now. Just now my friend treats me several cans of beer, such a long time I didn't drink it. With such a sudden, sure will get drunken easily. Now my brain like rotating....(Yawning...)I want to sleep liao. Friends, I will continue my story next time. So far, I can come up with this story...I'm drunken and my brain could not function well...Goodnight...Eh???It's still day time...OMG!I'm really drunk!

1 comments:

AkuD kot! February 1, 2009 at 3:58 PM  

Hye Sam!!! SelamaT mejadi Blogger...haha..
Blh sy add u kt blog sy lepas nie...=)
Visit me at:
http://miss-dila.blogspot.com

Powered by UMS