welcome to my page Pictures, Images and Photos

Huhu...Chinese New Year officially end yesterday

>> Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I just realized that yesterday was the last day of CNY, thxs for the post up CurryEgg. I been so bz till have no time to care what is going around...I'm in the midterm exam season...So many things to read up. That's the reason why these few days I didn't write out any blog :(

In my previous blog blog, I end it with some few symbol that need you all to figure them out right? Well, the whole phrase means "Goodbye! Have a nice day". those are the Russian words. I'm taking Russian as my additional subject in my varsity...Honestly, I find it very difficult to learn especially its grammar. It's more complicated than English. It has so many rules to apply till I blur already...
I'll not write my blog for few days onwards because I need to concentrate on my studies. So that's all for today. Bye bye!

1 comments:

curryegg February 10, 2009 at 11:49 PM  

Hey tatt.
Haha. My pleasure that I've reminded you. We seemed to be terribly busy. Huff... anyway, all the best to you.. :)

Powered by UMS