welcome to my page Pictures, Images and Photos

UMS Computer Science Course Night

>> Saturday, April 11, 2009


Once again, I neglected my blog for six days, haih...pity my blog! *HUGS* *HUGS* my dear blogy!

Sorry! Been very busy these few days. But here I am, back again with another interesting story.
Last night I attended my course night dinner at Beverly Hotel, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. Yes...I know! I been there already last week. I have mentioned it also in my previous blog. You all must be thinking that I'm crazy because attended dinner twice. And also wearing the same attire, not so much interesting, wasting my money and blah~ blah~ blah~
But it's my first time I'm going out for dinner with my coursemate. Although it's quite boring, but I feel enjoyed last night. Huhu..all my coursemates suddenly turned into celebrity, looks so beautiful and gorgeous! Ahem~ ahem~ including me also! I managed to snap some photos with them, hurray! Finally got 'leng lui' willing to shoot photo with me. In my previous blog, I do mentioned that I fail to ask 'leng lui' to shoot photo with me. Hahaha...mission accomplish last night!
Some of you may notice I do wear the same clothes as the residential college dinner. But I don't have so much money to buy another new clothes! I have spent so much for the both dinner. However I think it's my best ever attire I ever weared. So why not I wear it back for last night dinner, unless somebody sponsor me to buy new clothes, hahaha...day dreaming!
Hmm...I think I don't want to write too much here. Just enjoy the photos I attached below! Those who are inside the photos remember to tag it in my facebook. So I end my blog with 'paka' (means bye in Russian).










0 comments:

Powered by UMS