welcome to my page Pictures, Images and Photos

Erm...major changes in me?

>> Monday, April 13, 2009

I was looking back my old pictures and they remind me of my sweet memories with friends. So it's very important to have a camera to be brought along. Any moment in daily life can be captured, thus it's true that a picture is worth a thousand words. Sometimes I wish that the sweet moment can be freezed forever, without having to worry what will be going on the next day! However, life is like the Earth, continues to rotate no matter what disaster strike on it. So do the life, continues to live no matter how we suffered from hardship.

Well, I do notice a major changes in me. From a fat and chubby guy, now I become an attractive and handsome guy. Ahem~ ahem~ Trying to keep my profile low...LOL. I must thank God for giving me all this. When I thinked back, I'm totally a guy who don't have any confident of himself. But now, it's different. I have the confidence and can compete with any guy out there.
When I talked with my old school mates, who knows me since primary school, asked me whether I have cosmetic surgery? OMG! How can I afford for the cosmetic surgery since I'm not working yet! They said I'm totally look different now. They said I'm used to be a cute and chubby guy. Oh my...I don't like that kind of title. I feel ashamed of carrying that title, sounds childish to me!


This picture taken when I was in form 5, me at the second from left of the first row.

The picture at right is the latest view of myself. WOW! Totally a big difference compare to above one right? So those who reads my blog, what do you think? Do I really undergo surgery? Actually if you have the desire to change yourself, why not we do it? I mean in a good way form. Erm...I think I should stop here already. It's quite late already and I need to sleep. It's not good to stay up so late. So I end my blog with Bye~ Bye~

0 comments:

Powered by UMS