welcome to my page Pictures, Images and Photos

Crowned as the King of the Night, LOL...

>> Sunday, April 5, 2009

Before I start my blog, let me count how many days I have abandoned my blog. Erm...1,2,3,...26 days, OMG! It almost near to a month I didn't update my blog. Don't enter my blog yet! Let me see if there are any spiders, cockroaches, mice and bugs here. OK! 'CHECKED', you may enter. Huhu...no pests inside, just full of dust.
~ Aiyoh...this is blog not your house lah! {-_-"}
These few days back I was totally busy with assignment, project, test and etc.
~ Aiyah...the life of the university's student is like that mah!
But when I could spend some time for my blog, the internet connection at my hostel so poor. I could hardly load the web page. This nightmare continues until yesterday and last for a week. Luckily today the line is quite good. Hurray! Finally I could log in and share my story here again.

Well, last night I went to my residential college dinner at Beverley Hotel in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. This is my second time I attend the the annual dinner of my residential college.

However I found that this year dinner is quite interesting. Many 'leng lui' junior attend the dinner this year. WOW! Most of them look so gorgeous and beautiful in the dinner dress. Seems like everyone turned into a celebrity last night. The dress code for the dinner is black and white. You see, even the balloon in the ballroom also black in colour!

Hehe...Wish I could grab one 'leng lui' and accompany me for the whole night. Sadly...I'm fail to do so, Aiyah!
At the end of the dinner, when I almost to leave the ballroom, then I heard my name being announced. I'm so curious and go back to check what is going on. Then my friends push me to the stage and I'm totally blur. Then I only realized that I was nominated as the 'King of the Night' with others candidate. At last the audience choose me and I'm so embarrassed.

~Blush ~Blush
OMG! Why they choose me? As I know there are few guys out there wore more stylish than me.

Maybe some of the judges are my friends, so they just pick me. Easy for them. Actually there are so many competitors present at the dinner. Guess I'm the lucky one to be choosen!

There is also the 'Queen of the Night' . Here I attached the picture below. Let me presents the "The King and Queen of the Night" HAHAHA!

Before we are allow to leave the stage, they require us to dance in front of the audience. OMG! I feel like doing the most embarrasing things in my life. Wanna watch the video? Check it below. Enjoy it! Sure you gonna laugh it till you fall down from the chair!

Seems like I wrote too much already. Will share my stories with you all next time. So I end my blog here with ~BYE!

2 comments:

Gee R3y3R April 6, 2009 at 10:09 AM  

SAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM tahniah beb coz jd king mlm 2... aku nk gmbr2 t k..

Miss Sarah April 13, 2009 at 1:09 AM  

nice move

Powered by UMS