welcome to my page Pictures, Images and Photos

Completely lost...

>> Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Why this 'lost' keep haunting me since last week! You see, I lost my calculator, lost my favorite mechanical pencil and lost my important notes. I also feel lost in my distributive system project and my final exam revision. All are LOST! LOST! LOST! Oh my...I feel so tired of this nightmare, why this bad luck strikes me continuously? So what will be lost next? I'm predicting I'll lost my marks in this Saturday presentation and also marks for my final exam. Or something that beyond what I'm expected?
These few days I could not feel the peace in my mind. I have the sense that something bad will happen to me. Well, for this 'lost' consequences, I have to waste my money to buy my new calculator and mechanical pencil! Then I have to redo all my notes which I have worked up since the beginning of this semester! Then for my project, if I fail to present out, this will effect my overall mark. If really fail, then I have to retake that 'shit' subject which means I gonna extend my studies!
I don't want to extend, wanna get out of this 'hell' life as soon as possible. Hopefully this nightmare can end! I'm feel so miserable and could not concentrate in anything. I need the strength to go through this suffer. I wanna shout out as loud as I can, but the surrounding forbidden me to do so! I'm so down, help me.....

0 comments:

Powered by UMS