welcome to my page Pictures, Images and Photos

Time goes so fast, what shall I do for my final year project?

>> Friday, March 6, 2009


It almost come to the end of my 2nd year in university, that means I'm going to have another 1 more year to finish my studies. The time goes so fast till we even didn't realize it. I always wish that the time can go slowly so that we have plenty of time. Haha...I'm day dreaming again in this early morning. Maybe I didn't sleep well last night. Well...I been thinking of what shall I do for my final year project next semester.
I'm in a big dilemma for my final year project now. What title shall I do? Why I pick that title? Who should I pick as my supervisor? When I can prepare my proposal? How can I do? Argh...so many question being pop up from my head! I have to be very serious and think attentively so that I can carry on my project to the second level. Even my lecturer warned us that we should not treat the project easy. I have to make a careful decision, a careless slip can fail me! If fail means I need to extend another 1 year. I don't want extend! I want to get out of university as soon as possible! I EXTREMELY SUPER DUPER HATE UNIVERSITY LIFE!
Sorry for didn't post up any message, I'm so busy recently and don't has ay idea to start my stories. Looks like I need to end my blog here. I need to spent less time in blogging now. I 'm going to miss my blog. *HUG* ~ *HUG* There are so many assignment, homework and project waiting to be finished up. Haih...I'm so tired over here, I want to go back to my home sweet home in Penang T_T

0 comments:

Powered by UMS