welcome to my page Pictures, Images and Photos

Transformer 2 ~ Must watch the movie!!!

>> Sunday, June 14, 2009


Hi! I'm back active blogging again with the new image of my dear lovely blog. How is't? Do it look so complicated? Well, don't hesitate to leave some comments here. I'll truly appreciate your concern.

Hmm...Yesterday I saw the trailer of the Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen. WOW! It seems very interesting and full of action. I can't wait for its launch on local cinema. Let me show you the trailer of the movie together with the soundtrack by Linkin Park: New Divide.





For those who had watched Transformers 1, I'm sure you will be just like me, full of anticipation waiting for this movie to show. I'm not sure whether the movie is just as great as the first movie, but from the trailer I guess it will be just like the previous one.

For the soundtrack, it sounds very similar to the previous soundtrack, What I've Done alsos by Linkin Park. Maybe the song is from the same singer, so less or more it will be the same. Anyway, it's a great song just like the previous one.

I also watched the Night At The Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian. The movie is more funnier than the previous one, with full of troubles and problems in the museum at night. I like the part where the monkey keep slapping the actor, I can't help myself to laugh loudly at the cinema. Hope nobody will notice me. Fell so shame of myself.

I'm recommend everyone to watch the movie. I'm not sure whether it is still on the cinema. Why not you feel your bored and gloomy Sunday with this funny movie? I'm sure after watched the movie, you feel more happier. By the way, Harry Potter movie will be out next month too. Wah...so many movies to watch, need to start saving some money so I can watch them all.

I will not blog for the next two days because I'll be away. But My blogging activity will resume back on the third day. Erm...Guess I need to end my blog here. See ya, bye...

0 comments:

Powered by UMS