welcome to my page Pictures, Images and Photos

Another bored day at home doing stupid project

>> Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'm so regret didn't go find a part time job during this semester break that last for two months. Oh my...I'm so bored!!! Wonder how many fungus and mushrooms have grown on top of my head. Now I'm in a penniless situation, how am I going to survive in the varsity for the next four months.


Haih...Without money, we cannot do anything. Wish the money will fall from the sky and I can do whatever I like. Ya, I'm in a day dreaming again. But boredness can make somebody doing something beyond the expectation. Maybe one day, one of us will become a great inventor or sciencetist.
Nonesense...Nonesense....

Can somebody out there help me figure out what should I do for my project? These few days I was twisting my brain to think something that creative for my project. But until today there is no any output or progress. Do I choose the correct title for my final year project? Or should I stick back to the system?

This and that been pop out from my mind, HELP!!! I'm almost admitted to psychiatric ward. Insane...Insane...I'm want to shout loudly!!!
Now almost 5 pm but I still haven't take my lunch yet, been sitting several hours in front of the laptop, besides doing project, hehe...of course Facebook, chat, video streaming and now writing blog.

"Hey! Stick back to what you're for today" This what I told myself, but honestly I'm always bias from the orginal plan. Now you see how nonsense thing can occur when you're in bored. Okay, really need to resume back to my work. Now I'm gonna say bye-bye...
Siao Lang signing off (laughing histerically)

0 comments:

Powered by UMS